[Synoptic-L] JMJ

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      John N. Lupia
      501 North Avenue B-1
      Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208-1731 USA
      JLupia2@...

      You have me stumped. I would be interested to see this verse, or string of
      consecutive verses. To my knowledge KAI TON IWSHF only occurs in Lc 2,16,
      but this satisfies only two criteria since Jesus is not mentioned here in
      any ms. The other being Matt 27,56 KAI IWSHF, also fails to meet these
      criteria. The difficulty could be you're meaning a string of three verse
      each with these names invidually in the order you outline. However, I find
      KAI IWSHF only in the two referenced citations. I'm sure the thing has
      escaped me.

      Peace in Christ,
      John
      <><