Re: Q on Tape!

  • Stevan Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1998
      Thomas is up there with Q... we've already got the thing
      on tape and ready to go.... all set for the postliterate world.

      The Gospel of Thomas : The Hidden Sayings of Jesus
      by Marvin Meyer (Translator), Jacob Needleman (Narrator),

      List Price: $11.95
      Our Price: $8.36
      You Save: $3.59 (30%)

      Audio Cassette Cassette edition (October 1997)
      Ten Speed Pr Audio; ISBN: 1574531573 ;

      steve