[Synoptic-L] Mark G's fatigue thesis

  • John Lupia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 4:21 PM
      John N. Lupia
      501 North Avenue B-1
      Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208-1731 USA
      JLupia2@...

      The literary critical theory of "fatigue" is an excellent paradigm which if
      one reviews my postings for Tuesday April 10 will see that I found it a
      useful one. The problem, I thought I pointed out, was that it is reversible
      and can easily be used to show that Mark suffered from fatigue rather than
      Matthew or Luke. I feel I examined Dr. Goodacre's thesis as whole saw it
      was valid but more appropriate to use on Mark rather than Matthew or Luke.
      I also thought I pointed out an argument that showed Lucan priority
      regarding the parable of the seed using Dr. Goodacre's own method.

      Respectfully,
      In Christ,
      John N. Lupia