Re: [Synoptic-L] Rejection of Proto-Luke

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
      # I'm afraid that my comments were impressionistic and from
      # memory. I haven't had a chance to do a proper search but the
      # earliest I can find the general point about Marcan pieces in Proto-
      # Luke sections is J.M. Creed's 1930 commentary (especially p.
      # lviii), but I see that he focuses primarily on the Passion Narrative.
      # Related points are also made across multiple footnotes in Hans
      # Conzelmann's _Die Mitte der Zeit_, ET _The Theology of St Luke_.
      # However, having looked again at Conzelmann I notice that he too
      # does not make the points with special reference to the Central
      # Section. Do we have any experts on Proto-Luke out there?

      I am not an expert in any biblical study, but I know that
      Boismard wrote two volumes on Proto-Luke : "L'Evangile de
      l'Enfance" and "En quete du Proto-Luc". The first one did
      not deal with central section, and I did not read the second
      one for that time being (but soon).

      Note that Boismard is now common with such reconstruction,
      ("L'Evangile de Marc, sa préhistoire", "Un Evangile Pré-
      Johannique", "La lettre aux Laodiceens"...)

      More information when I have read the central volume on Proto-Luke.

      a+
      manu

      PS : all Boismard works quoted above have been published
      during the 90's, by
      Gabalda (www.gabalda.com).