[Synoptic-L] against arguments

  • Emmanuel Fritsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      I find many ressources to defend many synoptic theories, but no
      to present against arguments. Such refutation ressources would be
      usefull to introduce a newbie like me to the synoptic problem.
      I think it might be usefull to scholars, in order to confront
      their arguments, and refine their theories.

      Do you know about such against ressources ?

      Thanks in advance.

      a+
      manu