[Synoptic-L] My hypothesis (or at least very close) in print

  • dgentil@sears.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 2:58 PM
      I just noticed in Kloppenburg's "Excavating Q" on p.46 in footnote 58 he
      mentions Boismard 1972. This simplified version of Boismard is almost
      exactly the same as my idea. I would just make Luke dependent on "B" (the
      source for Mark) instead of Mark. and say that "A" and "B" must also be
      related.

      As stated, the hypothesis reads:

      Q + Mt1 + Mark => Luke

      Q + Mt1 + Mark => Mt2

      A => Mt1
      A => Mk
      B => Mk

      It's nice to see that somebody else saw it basicly the same way.

      Dave Gentile
      Riverside, Illinois
      847-286-3624