[Synoptic-L] Live List of Early Christian Writings

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
      I'd like to draw List Members attention to what I think is a very useful
      page on early Christian writings put together by Peter Carboy.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~kirby/writings/

      As Peter informs me, the page is part of an on-going project to provide
      a comprehensive list, arranged chronologically, of Christian writings
      in the first two centuries which inks not only to introductory and
      resource material on each work, but to reproductions of each work in its
      original language as well as an English translation.

      Peter also requests that you send him suggestions for the List's
      improvement. He may be reached at:

      "Peter Kirby" <kirby@...>

      Enjoy.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

    • Jeffrey B. Gibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
        "Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

        > I'd like to draw List Members attention to what I think is a very useful
        > page on early Christian writings put together by Peter Carboy.

        The name above should, of course, be Peter Kirby. I accidentally hit
        "replace" on my mailer's spell checker when it did nor recognize "Kirby" as
        a name within its vocab list and suggested I substitute "carboy"..

        Many apologies to Peter who may now be forever saddled with a nickname that
        suggests images of valet parking.

        Yours,

        Jeffrey
        --