[Synoptic-L] The alleged Markan-Homer connection

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2001
      List members engaged in the recent Mark/Homer exchange on Kata Markon -- or
      interested in the recent book on Mark by MacDonald -- might like to know that
      I've now (very belatedly) uploaded to the Kata Markon Articles for Review page a
      trenchant review of MacDonald's thesis by Doug Geyer (originally a paper
      presented at the Autumn meeting of the Chicago Society of Biblical Research)
      entitled "Homer or Not Homer? Mark 4:35-41 in Recent Study". It is available at:

      http://www.ibiblio.org/GMark/afr/HomerorNotHomer.htm

      Yours,

      Jeffrey
      --