[Synoptic-L] ? re: TLG-E

  • Thomas Kopecek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2000
      I'm a bit embarrassed to ask such a question on Synoptic-L, but, like many
      of you, I'm in the crush of reading papers and exams at the end of the
      semester and can't seem readily to find the answer to a technical question
      about TLG-E for Mac (usingĀ  SNS-Greek and Latin 5.0). The new CD only
      recently arrived at my college to replace TLG-D. I employed Pandora to run
      TLG-D and didn't have a problem finding the editions of the Greek texts
      employed there. I've read through the manual for the SNS, albeit quickly so
      I may have overlooked it, but I don't see how to access a list of the Greek
      editions reproduced on the CD--and I need that information for a couple of
      texts. Would there be someone on Synoptic-L who uses a Mac and knows? I
      posed the question on Elenchus and received no response.

      Tom

      ___
      Thomas A. Kopecek
      Professor of Religion