[Synoptic-L] Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:13:17 -0500

  • Ken Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2000
      Steven Craig Miller wrote:

      > >Just out of curiosity, what is our earliest
      evidence for someone comparing
       Matthew and Mark and noticing that there were differences? Wasn't is long
      after both Gospels had been established?<<

      Well, on the Farrer and Augustinian hypotheses, Luke is our earliest evidence that someone did this.

      I think John probably did it too.  And GPeter and GThomas and many others...

      Ken

      Kenneth A. Olson
      Teaching Assistant
      Department of History