(Fwd) from myron kauk Re: [Synoptic-L] geography and the synoptic gospels

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2000
      Forwarded message:

      From: "myron kauk" <myronkauk@...>
      Subject: Re: [Synoptic-L] geography and the synoptic gospels
      Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:57:41 -0600

      Brian Wilson wrote:

      >Are there indications that any synoptic gospel is confused or
      >inconsistent in its geography?

      See H. Conzelmann, _ Die Miite der Zeit_, Tubingen, 1964. An English
      translation has been done but I don't have biblio on that readily available.
      Conzelmann argues that the author of Luke is totally clueless as to
      Palestinian Geography, especially in the "Travel Narrative" of chapter 9-19.
      I don't agree with Conzelmann, but that is what he argues.

      Grace be with you,

      Myron C. Kauk
      myronkauk@...