[Synoptic-L] SBL exchange between Hal Childs and John Dominic Crossan

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      With apologies for cross posting.

      I am pleased to announce that we have been given permission from both
      Hal Childs and John Dominic Crossan to post an exchange that occurred
      between them in the Psychology and Biblical Studies Section at the
      recent SBL in Nashville. The exchange is now available in the XTalk
      Articles for Review folder at

      http://www.egroups.com/files/crosstalk2/Articles+for+Review/

      and it may be accessed directly from:

      http://www.egroups.com/files/crosstalk2/Articles+for+Review/ChildsCrossanExchange.htm

      In addition to this, Hal Childs has recently become a member of XTalk
      and is willing to field On List questions on the topics and issues he
      raises in his exchange with Dom. So if you are an XTalk member and have
      questions for him, send it to the List.

      Questions about Dom's response may also be raised On List, but since Dom
      is not an XTalk member, he will not see them. I will, however, be
      forwarding questions to him if I think they raise points or questions he
      might wish to see.

      I'm sure all Xtalk members will wish to express thanks to Dom and Hal
      for making this exchange available to us.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      Yours

      --