[Synoptic-L] Fallacies (& Dr. Goodacre's paper)

  • Steven Craig Miller
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 1, 2000
      To: Stephen C. Carlson,

      In an earlier message I wrote the following:

      << From my (admittedly) partisan point of view, your assertion seems
      ridiculous. >>

      It was inconsiderate of me to say this, and I apologize. Furthermore, it
      doesn't even reflect my true attitude on this issue. I don't believe that
      anyone has "solved" the Synoptic Problem, and I would like to think that I
      would be willing to change my own position as I try to better understand
      the various positions.
      It is true that I had a hard time understanding, or appreciating the merits
      of, a particular statement of yours, but that is no justification for my
      inappropriate comment. It was inconsiderate of me to say this, and I apologize.

      -Steven Craig Miller
      Alton, Illinois (USA)
      scmiller@...

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 4, 2000
        Leonard Maluf asks --
        >Or do you in fact define more narrowly what you mean by "story
        >dualities" in your article?

        Yes, much more narrowly.

        _