RE: [Synoptic-L] Synopses

  • Jeffrey Glen Jackson
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 29, 2000
      Why limit to 2 at a time. It seems to be if you did 3 at a time 3 times,
      you'd be pretty neutral. I've tried for somewhat of a compromise in
      my synopsis. Although Mark is shown entirely in order, passages
      in the others that get broken up and scattered get their own table
      too. Thus, for example, I have two synopsis showing the sermon
      on the mount/plain, two showing the olivet discourse, etc. Of course,
      my biases do still show through, especially since I also give a Q
      and Special Matthew reconstruction too.

      ><> Jeffrey Glen Jackson, son of Albert, son of George, son of <><
      ><> Henry, son of Miles, son of Randolph, son of Ephraim, son of <><
      ><> Thomas, son of John, son of Thomas, .... sonne of Jack. <><
      mailto:jeff@... http://www.jeff-jackson.com
      Satan jeered, "You're dead meat Jesus, I'm gonna bust you up tonight."
      Jesus said, "Go ahead, make my day." -- Carman, "The Champion"