[Excavating-Q] Seminar Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      It is now about the mid-point of the Excavating Q seminar.
      This message is to provide an update. First, I would like to
      apologise for the delay over messages to the seminar over the
      last couple of days. It seems to have been connected with a
      glitch in the software / server, which now seems to be
      functioning properly again. As a result, you may have
      received the responses to Matti Myllykoski and KC Hanson
      more than once.

      I'd like to thank all those who have contributed so far and to
      encourage others to send in their messages to Synoptic-
      S@.... A reminder that you can view messages in
      the archive at:

      http://www.egroups.com/messages/Synoptic-S

      Or on the Synoptic-L archive at:

      http://www.egroups.com/messages/Synoptic-L

      May I also remind subscribers that they are welcome to
      discuss any of the issues raised in the seminar on Synoptic-
      L, details of which are on its homepage at:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l

      If you have any questions about the seminar, please address
      them to me or to Stephen Carlson at
      scarlson@....

      Thankyou again for participating
      Mark Goodacre

      --------------------------------------
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com
      The New Testament Gateway

      This is the _Excavating Q_ Seminar (Oct. 23 -- Nov. 10 2000).
      Please send your messages to Synoptic-S@...
      Please send all other correspondence to Synoptic-S-Owner@...