[Synoptic-L] Re: [XTalk] help with online article

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      "Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

      > Help! A few days ago I came across (I think through Jenee Woodward's
      > site) an online article on Mark's Gospel and the Priene Inscription (the
      > title of which escapes me). But now I cannot locate the URL. The article
      > appeared in the latest NT journal from Sheffield.
      >
      > Does any one know what I'm talking about? More importantly, does anyone
      > have the URL?

      Jenee has been kind enough to answer my question already! For those who might
      be interested in this article, it is by Craig Evans (who has, I believe,
      finally wrapped up Vol. 2 of the commentary on GMark in the Word Series) and
      is entitled "Mark's Incipit and the Priene Calendar Inscription: From Jewish
      Gospel to Greco-Roman Gospel" and appears on pp. 67-81 of the Journal of
      Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism.

      Here's the URL http://www.jgrchj.com/page67

      Yours,

      Jeffrey