[Synoptic-L] Unacceptable Language

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      I would like to make it clear that a certain posting on 20 August 2000
      under the header "Re: [Synoptic-L] Structural borrowing by Luke
      from Matthew?" contained quite unacceptable language for
      Synoptic-L. The coordinators of Synoptic-L would like to
      reassure list members that we take this breach of protocol very
      seriously and will attempt to make sure that this never happens
      again on the list.

      Mark Goodacre (List Owner)
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com