Re: [Synoptic-L] size of non-metric American printer paper

  • jwest@highland.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
      > I have heard on the grape-vine that many computer printers in the USA
      > still use old (by computing standards) printer paper which is measured
      > in inches (!), and which is other than A4 or A3.
      >
      > Is this true, please? And if so, how many inches each way?

      8.5 X 11
      thats the standard size of paper used in virtually all printed documents
      generated by computer word processors. of course you can select any size you
      wish- but 8.5 X 11 (inches, by the way) is what I suspect most everyone uses.

      best,
      and greetings from sunny Los Angeles where the CBA meeting is in full swing.

      Jim

      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
      jwest@...