[Synoptic-L] Re: FYI

  • Tim Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      The acephalous body ...

      I'm appalled that after twenty years I can still come across unknown stuff. I've run down every scrap of Markiana I can find, including the icon aspect, and every so often something new pops up. An alleged holograph for Pete's sake. I'll write Venice.

      Here are all these people supposedly working out where the gospels came from and how they're related and they haven't taken the first step, assembling the data. I've held Bultmann's Magnum Op in my hands once in my life, I was curious to see if Papias was in the index. One sentence.

      tim