End thread: Re: [Synoptic-L] GMark, Gentile Christianity, & Loisy Misrepresented?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2000
      I would like to call for an immediate halt to the thread "GMark,
      Gentile Christianity, & Loisy Misrepresented?" It is not
      Synoptic-L policy to encourage potentially aggressive
      argument here over a post to a different E-List. Please do
      not post anything to Synoptic-L on this topic.

      Thankyou
      Mark

      Dept of Theology
      University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com
      The New Testament Gateway