[Synoptic-L] Horizontal Line Synopsis

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2000
      Horizontal Line Synopsis of the Gospels, Greek Edition
      Volume 1, the Gospel of Matthew
      by Reuben Swanson
      $14.95, 448 pages
      Hardcover, Western North Carolina Press 1982
      ISBN: 0915948109

      This REALLY good book is still available. It took several month but now I
      have my copy. I ordered via amazon:

      It is an incredible price for such a work.

      The book gives the Gospel of Mt on top with the parallels from Mk, Lk and Jo
      below plus all important variants in horizontal lines too. In contrast to
      Swansons other books, we have here the material of DIFFERENT gospels
      arranged horizontally (plus variants). The variants are epecially
      interesting to see at one glance were possibly harmonization occured.
      Great work!

      Best wishes
      Wieland
      <><