Re: [Synoptic-L] Historical Jesus resources

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2000
      At 11:43 AM 6/13/00 -0700, you wrote:
      >I am in desperate need of more resources that cover the study of the
      historical Jesus and the development of the Gospels. Could anyone recommend
      any? I would prefer to get a balanced view, so if you would be able to
      provide the best titles from both liberal and conservative camps, that would
      be great.

      for web sites, see mark goodacres pages at www.ntgateway.com (and follow the
      Historical Jesus link).
      for books- see "The Historical Jesus" by Thiessen and Merz

      Jim

      " The righteous man looks after his own soul, and the bodies of others,
      whereas the hypocrite looks after his own body, and the souls of others"
      Rabbi Lionel Blue

      Jim West, ThD
      jwest@...
      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest