[Synoptic-L] Re: Proof

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      In memory of the scribes!

      It appears that our scribe was a prospective member of a fraternity. As a
      pledge, you have to do whatever the big ol' seniors tell you to do. And what
      did they tell you to do? They told you to totally humiliate yourself with an
      excessively stupid mistake that will not be forgotten in the 21st century.

      Congratulations! You're successful!

      "Never forget!"

      Best wishes
      Wieland