[Synoptic-L] recent threads and apologies

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      I apologize to List Members if my recent posts in response to what I see
      as
      unfounded and question begging claims about purported evidence for the
      existence of Gentiles attaching themselves to Synagogues have violated
      protocols.

      As is evident, I strongly believe that bad evidence and faulty
      argumentation should be exposed for what it is. But my zeal to do so
      sometimes outstrips my sense of how best to do it, let alone of whether
      my
      attempts at doing so are of interest to any one else but myself.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson