[Synoptic-L] Pepsi's Harmony
- Yuri wrote (my numbering):
1. Harmonies seem to be as early as separate gospels.
2. They may be based on sources that precede some or all of the canonical
3. At least some of these sources seem to be Semitic.
Hey, I can top that one! Take that:
1. Harmonies are earlier than all separate gospels.
2. They are based directly on the recorded and digitally remastered words of
Jesus (or was that Yuri? can't remember...).
3. The source is a Sony.
Wieland (who attended personally all of the recording sessions, but who
dropped his walkman last night and now it plays backwards! Eventually he
should have all sorts of wonderful new insights to share with all of you
very very soon...)
So, now, finally, Yuri, pleeeaaase: GIVE US TA LOGIA!!!
And, Jeffrey: As much as you would like to have it otherwise, the notions
that Yuri is 'simply a man', and that he is in any important way 'the same
as all of us' are, frankly, absurd, and self-evidently untrue. His life has
been quite unlike any of ours, virtually from birth.