[Synoptic-L] Pepsi's Harmony

  • Wieland Willker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 7:08 AM
      Yuri wrote (my numbering):
      1. Harmonies seem to be as early as separate gospels.
      2. They may be based on sources that precede some or all of the canonical
      gospels.
      3. At least some of these sources seem to be Semitic.
      ------

      Hey, I can top that one! Take that:
      1. Harmonies are earlier than all separate gospels.
      2. They are based directly on the recorded and digitally remastered words of
      Jesus (or was that Yuri? can't remember...).
      3. The source is a Sony.

      Best wishes
      Wieland (who attended personally all of the recording sessions, but who
      dropped his walkman last night and now it plays backwards! Eventually he
      should have all sorts of wonderful new insights to share with all of you
      very very soon...)

      So, now, finally, Yuri, pleeeaaase: GIVE US TA LOGIA!!!

      And, Jeffrey: As much as you would like to have it otherwise, the notions
      that Yuri is 'simply a man', and that he is in any important way 'the same
      as all of us' are, frankly, absurd, and self-evidently untrue. His life has
      been quite unlike any of ours, virtually from birth.
      mailto:willker@...-bremen.de
      http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie