Re: Sorry -- forgot the URL

  • Edgar Krentz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 1998
      >Sorry -- I forgot to give you the URL:
      >
      >http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q.htm

      Mark,

      Just a note of appreciation for the www site, even thouigh I am still a 2
      source hypothesis person. I am following the discussion with interest.

      One of these days I will send something in response to the question asked
      why there are not more submissions from my type to the list.

      * Edgar Krentz, Prof. of New Testament *
      * Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago *
      * 1100 EAST 55TH STREET *
      * CHICAGO, IL 60615 *
      * Tel: [773] 256-0752; (H) [773] 947-8105 *
      * *
      * Reply to: ekrentz@... (office) *
      * or emkrentz@... (home) *