Sorry -- forgot the URL

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 1998
      Sorry -- I forgot to give you the URL:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q.htm

      Mark
      --------------------------------------
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
      Homepage: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm
    • Edgar Krentz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 1998
        >Sorry -- I forgot to give you the URL:
        >
        >http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q.htm

        Mark,

        Just a note of appreciation for the www site, even thouigh I am still a 2
        source hypothesis person. I am following the discussion with interest.

        One of these days I will send something in response to the question asked
        why there are not more submissions from my type to the list.

        * Edgar Krentz, Prof. of New Testament *
        * Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago *
        * 1100 EAST 55TH STREET *
        * CHICAGO, IL 60615 *
        * Tel: [773] 256-0752; (H) [773] 947-8105 *
        * *
        * Reply to: ekrentz@... (office) *
        * or emkrentz@... (home) *