New World Without Q

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 1998
      Just a quickie to let you know that I have revised the World Without
      Q web site, introducing an on-line reproduction of the article
      "Fatigue in the Synoptics" and creating a new links page, with the
      following sections:

      - Synoptic Problem
      - Q Research
      - Synopses and Texts
      - E-Lists
      - On-line Book Reviews on the Synoptic Problem and Q
      - Related Resources

      Let me know if I have missed anything useful.

      All the best

      Mark
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
      Homepage: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm