[Synoptic-L] NT Gateway: Notices Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      I have added a page to my NT Gateway for "Notices". There are
      currently three there: The Millennium Conference, Oxford, U.K.;
      The Cadbury Lectures, Birmingham, U.K. (E. P. Sanders); New
      Testament Society of South Africa Annual Congress 2000:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/notices.htm

      Please feel free to submit your own notices of forthcoming
      conferences, lectures and important events related to the New
      Testament to me at the address below, or via the form at
      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/form.htm#notices

      Please also feel free to check out the latest additions to the
      Gateway at the usual address:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/links.htm

      Thanks

      Mark

      Dept of Theology
      University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
      New Testament Gateway
      Mark Without Q