Re: [Synoptic-L] Re: "attitudes" to the priority of Mark

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 10, 2000
      At 03:01 PM 2/10/00 -0500, Thomas R. W. Longstaff wrote:
      > The book I referred to (not the only one Cope has written, by the way) is:
      >
      > Cope, O. Lamar. Matthew: A Scribe Trained for the Kingdom of Heaven. The
      >Catholic Biblical Quarterly Monograph Series, No. 5. Washington, D.C.: The
      >Catholic Biblical Association of America, 1976.

      In addition to this book, if there's difficulty locating it, another
      good discussion is found in:

      Lamar Cope, "The Argument Revolves: The Pivotal Evidence for Markan
      Priority is Reversing Itself" in William R. Farmer, ed., New Synoptic
      Studies: The Cambridge Gospel Conference and Beyond (Macon, Ga.: Mercer
      University Press, 1983): 143-157.