[Synoptic-L] New to the Synoptic Problem Home Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2000
      Folks,

      I have uploaded to my Synoptic Problem Home Page two classic
      texts in English scholarship on the synoptic problem.

      The first is Edwin A. Abbott's argument against the Griesbach
      Hypothesis in a 1884 textbook, written with Rushbrooke.

      The second is a copy of F. H. Woods' 1890 article "The Origin
      and Mutual Relation of the Synoptic Gospels", which J. C. Hawkins
      has endorsed as establishing that a source like Mark was a
      Grundschrift to Matthew and Mark.

      See my signature for a link.