Re: [Synoptic-L] Matthew

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2000
      "Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp" wrote:

      > Does anyone know a good Web-site on Matthew? Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

      Define "good"? :)

      Actually, as Mark Goodacre will doubtless inform you, Synoptic-L is the
      closest thing to an academic web site devoted solely to GMatt that
      you'll find out here in cyber space.

      But (having had a brief conversation with you about this at the last
      SBL), it appears that there is a specific reason you are asking your
      question. If you'd "spill the beans" and let everyone here know **why**
      you want to know what you asked above, you'll get, I'll bet, the answers
      you really are looking for.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      P.S. Are you signing up for the Historical Jesus Materials and
      Methodology Seminar?

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2000
        On 13 Jan 00, at 11:22, Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp wrote:

        > Does anyone know a good Web-site on Matthew?

        Matthew is less well covered on the web than are the other
        Gospels, but bits and pieces are available. For an annotated index
        of good web materials on the Gospels and Acts see the relevant
        page of my NT Gateway:

        http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/gospels.htm

        Mark
        Dept of Theology
        University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
        Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

        http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
        All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
        New Testament Gateway
        Mark Without Q