[Synoptic-L] Matthew

  • Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2000
      Does anyone know a good Web-site on Matthew? Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.
    • Jeffrey B. Gibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2000
        "Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp" wrote:

        > Does anyone know a good Web-site on Matthew? Sean p. Kealy C.S.Sp.

        Define "good"? :)

        Actually, as Mark Goodacre will doubtless inform you, Synoptic-L is the
        closest thing to an academic web site devoted solely to GMatt that
        you'll find out here in cyber space.

        But (having had a brief conversation with you about this at the last
        SBL), it appears that there is a specific reason you are asking your
        question. If you'd "spill the beans" and let everyone here know **why**
        you want to know what you asked above, you'll get, I'll bet, the answers
        you really are looking for.

        Yours,

        Jeffrey

        P.S. Are you signing up for the Historical Jesus Materials and
        Methodology Seminar?

        --
        Jeffrey B. Gibson
        7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2000
          On 13 Jan 00, at 11:22, Sean P. Kealy C.S.Sp wrote:

          > Does anyone know a good Web-site on Matthew?

          Matthew is less well covered on the web than are the other
          Gospels, but bits and pieces are available. For an annotated index
          of good web materials on the Gospels and Acts see the relevant
          page of my NT Gateway:

          http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/gospels.htm

          Mark
          Dept of Theology
          University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
          Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

          http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
          All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
          New Testament Gateway
          Mark Without Q