[Synoptic-L] List Problem & Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      We are currently experiencing a difficulty connected with a certain
      Ken Lamey who is receiving many Synoptic-L messages in spite of
      the fact that he is not subscribed either at bham.ac.uk or at egroups.
      The bizarre thing is that only messages directed to both Brian Wilson
      & the list seem to be going to Mr Lamey. I am currently working on
      what may be causing this, but would like to request that in the mean
      time everyone refrains from cc-ing list messages to Brian. He is
      subscribed to the list and so will receive any messages sent to it. I
      hope that Brian will not mind my asking this, and I am grateful to him
      for his help in attempting to solve the problem.

      Thankyou for your help in this.