[Synoptic-L] Aelius Theon of Alexandria's PROGYMNASMATA

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
      I would like to obtain a copy of the micro-film critical text and
      translation into English of the WHOLE of Aelius Theon of Alexandria's
      PROGYMNASMATA (I already have the R. F. HOCK and E. N. O'NEIL text and
      translation for Chapter 3 - PERI XREIAS).

      Please could anyone let me know an e-mail address for MI, University
      Microfilms International, who apparently can supply a micro-film of
      Theon's PROG in Greek and English? Does "MI" stand for "Michigan, USA",
      perhaps?

      E-MAIL: brian@... HOMEPAGE ***RECENTLY UPDATED*** (AGAIN)
      SNAILMAIL: Rev B. E. Wilson,
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
        At 04:11 PM 8/3/99 +0100, you wrote:
        >I would like to obtain a copy of the micro-film critical text and
        >translation into English of the WHOLE of Aelius Theon of Alexandria's
        >PROGYMNASMATA (I already have the R. F. HOCK and E. N. O'NEIL text and
        >translation for Chapter 3 - PERI XREIAS).

        Brian-

        Visit
        www.umi.com

        the catalog is available online and you can see if what youa re looking for
        and order it directly. And yes, it is in Michigan. But the name has
        changed from UMI to Bell and Howell Information Services.

        Best,

        Jim

        Jim West, ThD
        email- jwest@...