[Synoptic-L] Internet teaching possibilities...

  • Jeffrey Krantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 1999
      I've been wondering lately how I might try to use some of my new
      web-building toys to do something educational. It had occurred to me
      that I might do something graphic and interactive about various
      approaches to the Synoptic Problem (I just finished reading the debate
      on Mark's web site.) but wasn't sure that was a good place to start. If
      any of you have ideas about what you might wish to see done to make some
      part of current scholarship presented in a new or challenging way, I'd
      greatly appreciate your suggestions.

      My latest toy is Macromedia's "Flash" animator, with which I put
      together a fairly "subjective" piece about the Parable of the Sower in
      Mark 4. (http://www.agapenetwork.org/rock.htm) I'd like to do something
      else, to do something catchy regarding the Bible on the Internet that
      isn't the same old "Bible Studies" that repeat the same fundamentalist
      approach over and over again. It's distressing to me that so little of
      the material on the Bible available on the Net is anything else, and I'd
      like to offer an appealing alternative.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,

      Jeff K.