[Synoptic-L] (Fwd): a humble recommendation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 3:07 AM
      The following submission from Jim West bounced and I am not sure
      why; but here is the forwarded message:

      Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:59:00 -0400
      From: Jim West <jwest@...>
      Subject: a humble recommendation
      To: synoptic-l@...

      I dont know how many of you have read Brian Wilson's theory about
      the synoptics- but you really should. It is truly brilliant. And truly
      convincing. His is the best work on the Synoptics since Dibelius.

      Visit his page at

      http://www.twonh.demon.co.uk/index.htm

      best,

      Jim