[Synoptic-L] Leuven conference/meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 1999
      I vaguely remember hearing at the SBL International Meeting that there
      is an organization which runs a conference/meeting at Leuven on Biblical
      studies. I gathered that there will be a meeting on the question of "Q"
      (next year?) at Leuven in Belgium, and also an International Meeting in
      Scotland (also next year?). I think there was also some mention of a
      meeting on the question of the Canon. I am not at all sure I have got
      this right.

      Please has anyone reliable information on the above? Is there a web-site
      I can visit on this, perhaps?

      E-MAIL: brian@... HOMEPAGE ***RECENTLY UPDATED***
      SNAILMAIL: Rev B. E. Wilson,
      Huntingdon, Cambs, PE18 8EB, UK