testing style

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13 11:09 AM
      David Mealand wrote -
      >I would be grateful for some suggestions of recent (1992+) reading
      >relevant to the methods I am currently using to evaluate source
      >theories in relation to Matthew. I am using stylometric tests to see if
      >there are differences between blocks of material believed to be from
      >Mark, Q or M in Matthew.

      I am glad that someone is using non-parametric statistics to try and
      check out hypotheses like the Four Document Hyothesis of B. H. Streeter.
      My guess is that no significant stylometric differences will be found
      between passages in Matthew assigned on the Four Document Hypothesis to
      'Q', Mark or 'M'.