  • D Mealand
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Mr Dainton does not quote me correctly. I was not offering a definition of Q
      for all purposes. I was definind the use of the symbol q in relation to
      my experiments on testing rival theories.

      David M.

      .
      Mail from .com etc. may receive temporary diversion here
      David L. Mealand * E-mail: D.Mealand@...
      University of Edinburgh * Office tel.:(+44)-131-650-8917 or 8921
      Scotland, U.K. EH1 2LX * Office fax.:(+44)-131-650-6579