Re: [Synoptic-L] New Synoptic Concordance

  • Boris Repschinski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 1999
      I have not yet seen the publication, it is rather new :) However, I know
      one of the editors (Ulrich Bauer) and know a little about the project.
      They wrote a special computer program for this synopsis, and the neat
      thing is that they hope to make it available on cdRom in a few years. This
      is explicitly part of the contract with the publisher.

      The synopsis itself is rather more complicated than the SQE, but I found
      from earlier printouts that one can get used to the new format, and once
      one does, the results are astounding in the notation of details.

      Dr. Boris Repschinski
      Ludwig Franzens Universitaet Innsbruck

      Boris.Repschinski@...

      On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Mark Goodacre wrote:

      > Vol. 1 of a new Synoptic Concordance has recently been published, ed. Paul
      > Hoffmann, Thomas Hieke and Ulrich Bauer I do not have a copy yet but
      > details, including a sample page, are available on the Bamberg site at:
      >
      > http://www.uni-bamberg.de/~ba1nt2/home.html
      >
      > I must say that at fist sight it looks excellent. I don't suppose anyone has a
      > copy yet, do they?
      >
      > Mark
      > Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      > Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
      >
      > http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      > New Testament Web Resources
      > Mark Without Q
      > Aseneth Home Page

    • Dennis Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 1999
        My friend, Pieter Lechner of UCLA writes:

        Volume 1 (the first of 4 to be published) is priced at $175 and is a 4 to 6
        week special order (at least here in the states).