Re: words in Mark not in the other synoptics

  • Dennis Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 5:22 PM
      Dear Brian,

      I checked with technical support at the Hermeneutika, the "Bible Works"
      software source, and they tell me that Bible Works is not capable of
      performing a search to identify (Greek) words peculiar to Mark and not
      Matthew or Luke.
      I'll look for another way to accomplish this. I may be able to create word
      lists for each of the three that could be analyzed for differences by
      another program.

      Anyone know if one of the other Bible software packages can do such a
      search?

      Regards,

      Dennis Sullivan Dayton Ohio