web masters....

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 1999
      Colleagues,
      To the web masters on list, I thought you may be interested in a free
      service which will spider and index your web site- and provide you with a
      simple html code to place a search box on your web page. visitors to your
      site will then be able to search it without you needing to have a cgi bin
      with your provider.

      if you want to take a look at the search service you can visit my web page
      where i have just today added the html code for this search service. or you
      can go directly to the service provider at:

      http://www.freefind.com

      you enter your url- and your email address- and then they send the html code
      and you can have your site spidered and indexed on any regular basis you
      choose (if you update your site).

      Again- this service is free (and I am in no way connected with it- i simply
      pass on the information in case someone is interested).

      Best, and sorry for cross postings.

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD
      email- jwest@...