New Subscription Form

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 1999
      I have set up a form for new subscribers at:

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l/form.htm

      New subscriptions will go through this form, based on the one used by
      the Ioudaios list.

      We would be grateful if current subscribers would also fill in the form on a
      voluntary basis. This will enable us to set up a database of subscribers with
      their interests and so on. Please note that we do not intend to unsubscribe
      anyone on the basis of their submission.

      Thanks to all -- in advance -- for your time

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Aseneth Home Page
      Recommended New Testament Web Resources