Posting to Synoptic-L

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 12:43 AM
      One of the side-effects of the new subscriber-only posting policy
      is that the majordomo software may reject a post if the Email address does not
      match that in its subscription list. This has already happened to one
      subscriber, but it is a straightforward to solve the problem. If any of you
      have difficulties posting, let me know and I will adjust your subscription
      details.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Aseneth Home Page
      Recommended New Testament Web Resources