Paul List

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:33 AM
      Groups,

      Word has come back to me from Matthew Collins at SBL that an OPEN Paul
      list, that is to say, a list *not* limited to SBL members, is something
      that *will* be set up PROVIDED THAT it is moderated and has some clear
      guidelines regarding the lists' scope from the proverbial "get go".

      Coming up with guidelines should be no problem. It's finding some one --
      or probably better, a trio of someones -- that might prove difficult. I
      am willing to be one such moderator (though it is probably rank naivete
      about what this involves that stands behind my willing ness [hey Mark
      Goodacre: is it worth it?]. Any other takers? Ed Krentz?

      Yours expectantly (now that it looks like a Paul list might actually get
      of the ground),

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson