establishing a Paul list

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 1999
      Over on B-Greek Edgar Krentz wrote:
      Edgar Krentz wrote:

      > I am looking for websites related to the study of Paul. Any
      suggestions?

      I replied:

      > Edgar,
      >
      > Funny you should ask this. I spoke with a fellow at SBL Orland about
      > establishing
      > this very thing since, to my knowledge, no list devoted exclusively to Paul
      > exists.
      >
      > I had always intended to sound out interest in
      > B-Greekers
      > and others about whether there would be sufficient interest "out there" in
      > cyber-space to do so.
      >
      > How 'bout it, gang. Do you think a "Paul-List" would fly. And, if so, any
      > suggestions
      > about what it should be named? Paul and Paulinisms?

      I pose the same question here. Let me know on or off list.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey

      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 1999
        The Paul list is an excellent idea. For a name, how about "Corpus
        Paulinum," with a pun on corpus as both the body of sources under
        discussion and the membership of the group?

        Jeff

        Jeffrey Peterson, Ph.D.
        Assistant Professor of New Testament
        Institute for Christian Studies