Re: Bibliography

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 1999
      Peter Head wrote -

      >What is the best and most "convincing" brief presentation of the 2GH?
      >I need something around 15-20 pages for my students (to balance MP and
      >2SH perspectives). Possible contenders:
      >
      >Griesbach, Demonstration (ET)
      >Bleek, Introduction (ET) portion
      >Farmer, Synoptic Problem (but no portion is obvious)
      >Farmer, Dungan et al, Narrative Outline of Mark Composition
      >(SBLS Sem Papers 1990)
      >Something else

      Peter,
      For the purposes you describe, a possibly useful summary of the
      2GH is found in chapters 2 and 3 of W. R. Farmer, "The Gospel of Jesus"
      (Louisville, 1994), pages 15-38. The headings of these chapters are - "A
      Systematic Over-view of the Two-Gospel Hypothesis" and "The Two-Gospel
      Hypothesis Illustrated by Texts".

      E-MAIL : brian@... homepage -
      SNAILMAIL ; Rev B. E. Wilson,