courses on Mark

  • Jeffrey B. Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 6:59 AM
      I've been tapped to teach a course on GMark for Spring of 2000 at a
      local university. And while I have my own ideas of how I'm going to
      approach this, I'd be grateful to receive syllabi, book lists, course
      outlines, etc. from anyone on the list who has already worked up/and or
      taught anything like "Intro to Mark".

      Off list replies are probably best. And yet it might be interesting to
      see on list how list members have (or, indeed, *would*) approached the
      topic.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --