Chapter 2 of Nonnos Paraphrase Posted

  • TonyProst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 1999
      Dear Friends,

      I have published the translation of Chapter 2 of the Paraphrase of the Gospel
      of John by Nonnos of Panopolis. This corresponds to Chapter 2 of the Gospel,
      and includes the Wedding at Cana and the cleansing of the Temple. You may
      click on the Roman Numeral Two at beneath the Title, or you may scroll through
      the text to find it.

      Presently published now are Chapters 1,2,14,18 and 19. Chapters 5 and 6 are
      in in the pipeline.

      You will notice that the Gospel verse numbers are included in red, for ease of
      reference.

      Regards
      Tony Prost
      All Nonnos All Day